Thief

Meeting each other

Thief

Сообщение starrykay » Ср апр 18, 2012 9:24 pm

player Blackbird is a thief -- it is so nasty when you have worked on truck for couple of hours and then someone comes along and finishes it and steals your money - it is just dirty playing
starrykay

Re: Thief

Сообщение indodo » Сб май 12, 2012 10:55 am

What do you except from Veronica the Mayor of Golden Orchirds and now the Mayor of Blossom Valley,
She is in the same group as the Mayor of New Italy and the Mayor of Paradise Ville, All your money belongs to me,Thanks for doing the truck with 1600 grapes when i put in the Shiitake and Candy and won it.
Mayors want all ur money and they get Bricks and Superseeds.
Has anybody ever though about why only Apple Grove and Dreamville has the Town Square over Level 7.
Veronica is now upgrading Blossom so no Level 8 Town Square there for a while, and since the New Year Caro has spent $350 million twice no Level 9 Shop window Or level 8 Town Square either Why you ask has only 2 Towns got Town Square higher than level 7?
Its easy question to answer, Player's for them are truck fillers with the truck's already won by them, a higher town square give player's more chance to make more stars and Quicker too, The Mayors dont want you to make anything you never know you might beat them one day.
indodo

Сообщение indodo » Сб июн 16, 2012 11:39 am

Your an Idiot, The way you move back and forth between New Italy and PV anybody who see's what your trying to do would think your Garo yourself, Trying to be Mayor in New Italy, Or is your lovely Mayor Caro giving you all the Money, Stars, and Crystals, because your a friend of Garo, IE Joy.
I wonder what your Great Mayor Garo Spent 200million on this time a few days ago,Nothing in PV thats for sure,or are you holding it in unopened Messages along with all the rest of the money ,stars and crystals to take New Italy.
indodo

Сообщение indodo » Ср июн 27, 2012 9:21 am

I do know what i am talking about unlike you,are you so stupid that when i have you added you, That i cant see you names change to the new one,Clothes queen,Tottieloo and Tootieloo with a small t ,still in new italy your fooling nobody.
Nice of you too say you arent joy either.
What mayors do with there money is there business you are right there,But when a mayor takes millions from other players then its everybodys business what they are doing with it.
By the way since you havent noticed garo finally upgraded Town Square to level 8.
Now she is trying to top the leader board on stars,buying the Caramel icecream from the cheapest shop,thats what she is doing with money that she doesnt make.
Like i keep saying Mayors in this game are above the law and dont answer to anybody,just keep feeding them with your money.
indodo

Сообщение lucy » Чт июн 28, 2012 9:31 pm

my dear indodo for sure you don't know, joy hasnt play since December. first you say garo didn't upgrade took the money then you say garo upgraded. whats eating you that you hate all mayors maybe you want to be mayor? you are welcome work hard and get it instead of posting hateful comments.i lucy/garo never took anything from no one took money for upgrade and upgraded after upgrade if you follow up i come to 0 then start again, before i became mayor i had more money then anyone for your information.this town whacky an joy build from scratch stay mayor until they come back. stop judging and spying on others and instead play and injoy the game like the rest of us. i guess you have no life but judging other don't. you be judge one day too. what gos around come around life is a karma. have a good day and enjoy the game.
lucy

Вернуться в Who is who