Who Is Princess Mellany?

Meeting each other

Who Is Princess Mellany?

Сообщение indodo » Вс янв 15, 2012 12:36 pm

I have an name in Blossom Valley and on the 31st of December, Princess Mellany became Mayor , But only for 1 Hour Yes its true 1 hour then Princess Palace was back as Mayor. Now i Have a Question for you Player's out there, First who is Princess Mellany? She is level 20 check game Stat's nowhere to see, She has no money or Wealth either check game stat's. Then why is Princess Mellany on the Dream farm Web Page as Having 233 million yes all that money but when you play the game she is not there strange or not.Then we check her game experience dream farm page show Her in Market experience have 10,000,161 but when your playing and you check the stats she cant be found. Its all very strange and Princess Palace is Mayor again and her influence jumped from 60k to 140k now. Now is Princess Mellany,Princess Palace another Mayor with a town full of toons or is it some else that helped her.And why is the game that shows money going up or down as you earn it or spent in real time no showing Princess Mellany with all that money.I think somebody needs to look at this Alawar please.
indodo

Re: Who Is Princess Mellany?

Сообщение starrykay » Сб янв 28, 2012 12:40 am

she used to be moon who is one of chinto's profiles -- i don't know why she would not be on ratings. seems like some mayors are not satisfied with only one city but have to go bother other people's cities -- i just like to play so i try to stay out of all the silly stuff that goes on
starrykay

Re: Who Is Princess Mellany?

Сообщение indodo » Пн мар 26, 2012 10:52 am

Well on this subject i have an other idea who Princess Mellany is and If i am wrong, or If Chinto would like to come onto this forum and confirm that it is him good.or Better still chinto can confirm this in is name profle on the Game,I am Princess Mellany.
I think someone is spreading lies about Princess Mellany being chinto for there own advantage, and i think Princess Mellany is Gedas, Chinto is veronica's name its her Dog, and she is French not Dutch, Gedas is Dutch and almost everybody in her team talks Dutch too,And in the last few week's she has 280k in influence, that is more than chinto has in Golden why?
Everybody in Mellanys team is trying hard to make level 9 shop 880m Remember,What is all the rush and where does all the money come from if its not cheating,Princess Mellany is still not on the rating list,But she is on Dreamfarm Web page now, Come on will somebody look into this.Its not right, No player in the game can see her on any of the Rating's.And another Dutch player called King jean and Queen Rowy has come back into the game after a 5 Month break or Playing with other name's.Now is she Gedas and her sidekick is another Mayor.
indodo

Вернуться в Who is who