updates?

Talking about everything

updates?

Сообщение natalusia » Пн сен 26, 2011 6:23 pm

I used to play dreamfarm every day for at least a year. I used to love it because they've been changing and adding things to the game so it was interesting. And aftet few months of nothing new i simply quit because it was sooooooo boring. Now its been about a year since i played last time and i still dont see any new updates and i think that alawar should do something about because players give them so many new ideas and nothing is bbeing done with the game. Sometimes i want to renew my subsciption and start playing again but than im thinking whats the point if its still boring and nothing new happened since i left. Please alawar do something about it. I would love to play again and see the new updates. Thank you
natalusia

Re: updates?

Сообщение Woodis » Ср окт 12, 2011 11:25 am

Just peeking in,

Good luck Ariadni, nice guides you've made too. People just don't seem to have the farming fever these days...sigh...darned supermarkets made everyone soft!

Woodis
Woodis

Re: updates?

Сообщение CK_ » Чт ноя 03, 2011 11:01 pm

I know the feeling. I started last year, and quit in spring this year. There are no upgrades or updates anymore and the game became too boring for me. I hope they will improve it, but for now, nothing changed since februari last year.
CK_

Вернуться в Talker's corner