Plimus problems

Plimus problems

Сообщение hoglsa » Вт дек 14, 2010 11:55 pm

I am a very loyal customer of Alawar since years. I have 4 accounts with Dreamfarm hometown and nowadays I am facing big problems with payments. I have a credit card which is valid!! I have a paypal account working and Never ever had problems with a company.....except PLIMUS. They rejected my payment because of "PREVIOUS CHARGEBACK"and I dont know why because I have NeVER EVER charged back something. No one responds to e-mail questions. From outside US I cannot call them. So please tell me how to pay my subscription fee!!!! I am really frustrated. :( :( :( :(
hoglsa

Re: Plimus problems

Сообщение Chinto » Ср дек 15, 2010 1:35 am

hey dear friend
That is really frustrating!

I will suggest everyone who has more accounts not to pay more then one account on the same day.
If the payment is pending and in review, and you send a new payment for an other account with the same creditcard, its to hard for Plimus to understand that lololol
Chinto

Сообщение popi » Пн дек 27, 2010 11:53 pm

just the same here...i have two accounts and each time i pay my fee at the same day..but never could see my account charged earlier than a day or two..ive paid yesterday for both..i could see my payment just to the one of them and still waiting
popi

Сообщение ovidiu » Пт дек 31, 2010 8:44 am

same problem...i realy mad
ovidiu

Сообщение candy2012 » Ср янв 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Thank you for submitting your order for EN PC DreamFarm-license. using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at this time because of the following:

Inconsistent contact / billing information

noone contact with me and my phone number is not wrong.So what did happened? So many time I can payment by my master card.Even if i borrow my cousin and my father 's card, it still not work with plimus . It;s not happen like that before
candy2012

Сообщение GM_SlashNet » Чт янв 27, 2011 12:01 pm

It's most probable that you didn't fill in all the fields when making a payment. Please send your question to customer support. http://dreamfarmgame.com/feedback/
Also don't forget to tell your email and order number (if you know it)
http://dreamfarmgame.com/feedback/ - A place for your feedback and questions.
GM_SlashNet

Сообщение candy2012 » Чт янв 27, 2011 4:38 pm

(Ref# 56851776) Your order for EN PC DreamFarm-license. cannot be processed
"sales@plimus.com" <sales@plimus.com>
Add to Contacts
To: trananh2012@yahoo.com
Dear Nguyen Phuong Nam

Thank you for submitting your order for EN PC DreamFarm-license. using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at this time because of the following:

Inconsistent contact / billing information

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, if you feel you are receiving this message in error, or if you wish to submit relevant information to your case, please contact us at: sales@plimus.com, otherwise no further action is required.

Important: The credit card submitted will not be charged for this order.

Regards,
Plimus Sales

Plz can help me what problem with my account, why i cannot purchase .My phone number is in Vietnam.I send the feedback already but error ith the website page so i post it in here
candy2012

Вернуться в Payment problems