connection troubles

connection troubles

Сообщение popi » Пн дек 27, 2010 11:59 pm

hi
i have 2 accounts and the connection problems i have are terrible..after along waiting most of the times the game says i am not connected to internet even the one game is playing right..it takes me a long before be able to have both working good... :cry:
popi

Re: connection troubles

Сообщение masrgt50 » Пн янв 10, 2011 1:34 pm

i have same problem me and my girls play this game for around forty hour of game an now it connection problems , my connection are not a problem i play rune scape for hours and hours and have no problem , i was gone pay to play this one for a month put i see it not gonna work . we like playing the game but with the problem we are having it not worth the time. i can play rune scape for free or pay for members acct. something like these one but with the problem i have with it i don't no if i want to. but if the team of dream farm have any suggestions they have my email masrgt. thank you. :idea: posting.php?mode=edit&f=15&p=146&sid=f32783453e26aa326c1ee83bf51298de#
masrgt50

Сообщение PixieM » Пт янв 14, 2011 8:36 am

I also have connection problems getting worse all the time day and evening both.
It tells me to check my internet connection but it is fine.
I am really getting discouraged with paying for a game that I keep getting disconnected from.
PixieM

Сообщение CK_ » Ср фев 16, 2011 5:05 am

this week the connection problems are getting worse. Lot of people got freezing screens and also the message 'session expired'. Its really bad the last days.
CK_

Сообщение CK_ » Сб мар 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I cannot connect anymore :( The game is saying I dont have internet connection. Well, if I can post here, its surely not that problem. Please do something about it, or else I think people should get a refund because they cannot play. I was just in an nice order and cannot go back to the game now.
CK_

Сообщение ruthbell » Вс мар 13, 2011 10:06 pm

I love this game and have met some great people in the towns but I have almost given up playing because of connection problems. Either I am told I am not connected to the server, I get in but my farmer won't do anything or I get in only to get "session expire" after one or two minutes. I have contacted Alawar about this and they say my connection is good. Surely they must be able to do something about this.
ruthbell

Сообщение Digby » Вт мар 15, 2011 1:39 am

I have exactly same problem as described above. Support suggest I contact my ISP or try a new ISP

or perhaps I'll just give up trying to play!!
Digby

Сообщение CK_ » Вт мар 15, 2011 9:52 pm

tonight the same problem!!! Sorry I dont pay for things like this. You should do really fix it or give us an answer!
CK_

Сообщение GM_SlashNet » Пн мар 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Unfortunately, some Internet service providers do not provide a connection that is stable enough to run the game without disconnects. Sometimes ISPs outside Europe save on a European bandwidth during peak hours.

Please note that only the following connection is acceptable: stable ping to 178.63.15.85 less than 200ms, 0% packet loss.
http://dreamfarmgame.com/feedback/ - A place for your feedback and questions.
GM_SlashNet

Сообщение ruthbell » Пн мар 21, 2011 9:52 pm

This really isn't an acceptable answer. For one thing, I really don't understand the connection info or how to check my connection and I suspect I am not alone. On one occasion Alawar asked me to provide a traceroute taken while I was having problems and when I did this they said my connection was stable.

What I do know is that I have many connection issues with this game and I don't have problems with anything else. Lots of people are having the same issues, as witnessed by previous comments and also you can see people disappearing from the game only to come back a couple of minutes later saying they had lost connection. Maybe it is the fault of the ISPs but if it can't be fixed the end result will be the same, people will stop playing - and paying.
ruthbell

След.

Вернуться в Connection issues